What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fake' lightning flippers?

David_Vi

Site Supporter
5Years
Got some lightning flippers to put on dogball (WCS).

But they don't appear noticeably smaller. If anything around 1mm, but that's a push.
They're supposed to be 3mm smaller than standard flippers so I'm having a hard time believing these are really lightning flippers.

I didn't buy these, they were given to me to use as they were taken off a game that shouldn't have lightning flippers.

Who was selling flippers with a lightning bolt on them that aren't actually what you'd expect?

If anyone has a spare pair of white lightning bats I can borrow for a month I'd be happy !

20240730_112815.jpg20240730_114651.jpg20240730_112805.jpg

I reckon this may be the cause of the fake lightning flippers on that whitewater. Best of pinball have these listed as being from white water and popeye

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730-121919.png
    Screenshot_20240730-121919.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 21
I reckon this may be the cause of the fake lightning flippers on that whitewater. Best of pinball have these listed as being from white water and popeye

That's so weird!

But as you know it's been solved. The "normal" flippers on dogball were actually shorter as well, I checked against a spare new std flipper bat and they're different!
I guess the "standard" ones are either dodgy or shrunk 😂

Back
Top Bottom