What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale EHOH blood red kiss edition nib

andrew.m

Site Supporter
5Years
Sealed new in box price 16k

Attachments

• IMG_2420.png
    IMG_2420.png
    918.3 KB · Views: 117
If these were priced at £13k here they would have sold. At one point, well known websites wanted £18k for these. You can buy them direct from the US and shipped with VAT and conversion for £13k. Let’s deal.

If these were priced at £13k here they would have sold. At one point, well known websites wanted £18k for these. You can buy them direct from the US and shipped with VAT and conversion for £13k. Let’s deal.
they was priced at 13k here but unfortunately we have something here called vat which is currently 20 percent plus another slight problem was electrocoin only imported 2 of them heres 1 of them replicas has the other one

they was priced at 13k here but unfortunately we have something here called vat which is currently 20 percent plus another slight problem was electrocoin only imported 2 of them heres 1 of them replicas has the other one
Yep, I was accounting for VAT and shipping and conversion. If you imported a NIB yourself it would cost about £13k. They are between £9k and £10k in the US.

The ones selling in the US are around the $13k mark. I certainly haven’t seen any sub $10k.

13 thousand Dollars cant be far off 13 thousand sterling after shipping and VAT can it?

Say $13k + $1k shipping (At a Guess) = about £10.65k + 20% VAT = £12.8k

Unless I am way out with the shipping cost or some other cost Ive missed, I supposed a replacement UK spike 2 or JIms Mod board on top needed as well.

No warranty either,, but you wont get the PH one with this as its none transferrable.

Back
Top Bottom