What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Purchase - Pub Car Park Collection

DRD

Registered
5Years
I have bought some fancy crockery on ebay.

Seller has 100 plus feedback and 100 per cent positive, member over 15 years.

The seller wants to meet at a pub car park. Says downsizing/ moving home.

Collection only makes sense given the risk of damage. But a pub car park ?

Is this all a bit iffy ?

Ta

ask him if he knows who you are
bare knuckle fight
all your mates who were hiding in the background pile in and finish him off
leave the gun, take the cannoli
end of

As long as you’re not taking a lot of cash, heard of cash car sales where there’s no car except the one full of burly robbers.

I used to meet people in the pub car park because i could see it from my house and then walk back to mine with the buyers for actual collection unless the item was small enough to just carry over.

I've done a few eBay -marketplace deals in car parks, lay-bys, service stations myself never for a huge amount of money though so never really bothered me but I was always there early to get a lay of the land if it was somewhere I didn't know well.

Likewise - I've done this, my house is down a series of steep, narrow, maze like lanes and has no parking at all outside unless you block the road - but a 5 minute drive up the hill is a nice wide pub carpark which is easy to find, so for local pickups I meet people there.

**** me. This forum is like a group for Doggers. 😂

Is it a countryside thing? It would never even cross my mind to do any type of deal based in a pub car park. There again off the top of my head I can’t think of any pubs that I could go to that would even have a car park.

Even drug dealers in London deliver.

**** me. This forum is like a group for Doggers. 😂

Is it a countryside thing? It would never even cross my mind to do any type of deal based in a pub car park. There again off the top of my head I can’t think of any pubs that I could go to that would even have a car park.

Even drug dealers in London deliver.
How do you know they deliver :D

I have bought pinballs from lay-bys before....
Some people simply dont want strangers in their homes and to be honest I do not these days.
I get them to come to the workshop.

Definitely sound like doggers, for future reference....

If they flash their headlights, that's an invitation to watch

If they flash the headlights and beep the horn, your welcome to join in

If the car alarm is going off, that's attempted vehicle theft, wondering over and getting your old chap out is not advisable

Not worth dying for some crockery David, next time get there an hour early and case the joint like a pro.

I have bought pinballs from lay-bys before....
Some people simply dont want strangers in their homes and to be honest I do not these days.
I get them to come to the workshop.
The famous motorway junction job - backing the vans together and sliding the game over.

Back
Top Bottom