What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DE Lethal Weapon 3

ronnie63

Site Supporter
5Years
Time to move this one ! I got this about 5 years ago in a sorry state! So at that time it was tarted up and came up not too bad. it's fully working, the cabinet looks good, had a fair few scratches and scrapes that have been touched in, wear round the flipper buttons also redone, the backbox was the worst and was completely repainted in a slightly different shade of blue but the artwork was saved and touched in as needed, the legs and coin door were powder coated but for some reason the side rails and lock bar were not, but apart from a few blemishes they are decent. Also the entire back of the cab was painted but I can't get pics of that but I think it looks fine. the translite has some fade and the lamps have worn through a couple of areas. Also comes with manual.

The boards are all clean with no hacks or battery damage, no batteries will be needed as will be fitted with ram chip, the DMD is bright and clear with no lines out, new beacon fitted to backbox, wiring and plugs all look good.

The playfield is nice with no wear patches or planking but a couple of lamp insert edges were touched up and cleared over, so all looks good, just last year I fitted titan rubbers all round and to the flippers, flippers are nice and strong I probably rebuilt them during the refurb but can't remember.Also all the standup targets were replaced. I have been really critical in my description as I'm picky on detail!

CONS

The PF glass has a fair few scratches
coin box missing
cabinet has been touched up in places
Side rails have blemishes near lockbar
Translite faded

So to sum up if your looking for a mint example this is not for you! If your looking for a nice looking fully working nothing to do machine then this could be it, looking for £2400 for it, Martin know where I am, if I have forgot anything pleas ask? And of course weiwing and playing welcome

Thanks Ronnie
IMG_3828.jpeg
IMG_3829.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3827.jpeg
IMG_3822.jpeg
IMG_3823.jpeg
IMG_3818.jpeg
IMG_3821.jpeg
IMG_3820.jpeg
IMG_3819.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg
IMG_3826.jpeg
IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3837.jpeg
IMG_3836.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3838.jpeg
IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3848.jpeg
IMG_3849.jpeg
IMG_3847.jpeg
IMG_3846.jpeg
IMG_3841.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3843.jpeg

Last edited:
Time to move this one ! I got this about 5 years ago in a sorry state! So at that time it was tarted up and came up not too bad. it's fully working, the cabinet looks good, had a fair few scratches and scrapes that have been touched in, wear round the flipper buttons also redone, the backbox was the worst and was completely repainted in a slightly different shade of blue but the artwork was saved and touched in as needed, the legs and coin door were powder coated but for some reason the side rails and lock bar were not, but apart from a few blemishes they are decent. Also the entire back of the cab was painted but I can't get pics of that but I think it looks fine. the translite has some fade and the lamps have worn through a couple of areas. Also comes with manual.

The boards are all clean with no hacks or battery damage, no batteries will be needed as will be fitted with ram chip, the DMD is bright and clear with no lines out, new beacon fitted to backbox, wiring and plugs all look good.

The playfield is nice with no wear patches or planking but a couple of lamp insert edges were touched up and cleared over, so all looks good, just last year I fitted titan rubbers all round and to the flippers, flippers are nice and strong I probably rebuilt them during the refurb but can't remember.Also all the standup targets were replaced. I have been really critical in my description as I'm picky on detail!

CONS

The PF glass has a fair few scratches
coin box missing
cabinet has been touched up in places
Side rails have blemishes near lockbar
Translite faded

So to sum up if your looking for a mint example this is not for you! If your looking for a nice looking fully working nothing to do machine then this could be it, looking for £2400 for it, Martin know where I am, if I have forgot anything pleas ask? And of course weiwing and playing welcome

Thanks RonnieView attachment 254280View attachment 254281View attachment 254282View attachment 254283View attachment 254284View attachment 254285View attachment 254286View attachment 254287View attachment 254288View attachment 254289View attachment 254290View attachment 254291View attachment 254292View attachment 254293View attachment 254294View attachment 254295View attachment 254296View attachment 254297View attachment 254298View attachment 254299View attachment 254300View attachment 254301View attachment 254302View attachment 254303View attachment 254304View attachment 254305View attachment 254306
Hi would you accept £2000

Back
Top Bottom