What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DE 180-5090-00 switch with a longer bloody arm!

Dinsdale

Site Supporter
Hi guys

Trying to fix the last few niggles on my WWF.

See video for this one. When the ball goes up the ramp, the switch activates due to the ball gate, no problem. If my shot isn't powerful enough, ball comes back down, and the gate clears the blade completely, and that switch will obviously never have anything activating it again.

I considered soldering a piece of metal from a bad switch but with one pair of hands, this was a pain, and I thought against it incase it eventually falls off, falls onto something and causes a short... and besides when I've been taught how to fix pinball stuff, I've been told to always do it properly.

So, according to manual, the part number for this switch is 180-5090-00. I think that's what is on, but obviously the arm is too short.

Is there a version with a longer arm? I've tried looking, and what did look ok was this, but not sure if the right angle would stop the gate clearing completely.
IMG_2524.webp

Attachments

• IMG_2523.mov
    23.2 MB
You can get switches with long paddles on them or long wire to bend to shape.

The manufacturer doesnt mean jack, but dont forget to add a diode if its on the original switch.

Back
Top Bottom