What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creature hologram

huggers

Registered
5Years
A friend has a creech with no hologram, can't seem to find an option to replace it. I'm not sure if it's missing part of the mech as well. Any ideas? Is there anywhere that still does replicas?

Pinball center does a repro but it's not as good as the original but it's your best bet if you want the hologram.
Someone was selling the rest of the kit on here recently i think?

One thing you can do is print this out and put that in there. better than nothing.

the holo on mine (selling soon) is blue so i tried a bunch of things - i also upgraded the bulb to an LED (this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09SHTN2KZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title) and got an adapter (BA16 to GU5.3) so it would fit in the original socket. definitely made it a lot brighter.

This is mine with the blue hologram:
IMG_5125.webp IMG_5209.webp
And this is it with that picture printed out and just stuck on there with blu-tac:
IMG_5212.webp

the repro one that pinballsp does (currently has none but i think he plans to make more) is excellent and almost indistinguishable from the original in my opinion.
when you get the parts, you need the bracket, the light & tube, and the mirror. also two motors and each one has a PCB. one flexes the mirror, the other flexes the hologram (though someone told me that the latter is a bad idea as it may damage the holo?)

the other alternative is this thing:
expensive but impressive, though for me it looks too modern and out of place in a pin designed around a 1954 classic 3D film

good luck and let us know how you get on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Okay thanks guys for the help. I need to get round there and see if I can get a sense of what's there and what isn't.

Lots of discussion here about what was available in 2020 and links to it but I believe options now limited to pinballsp or pinballcenter or possibly acrylic option that @replicas was involved with.

Lots of discussion here about what was available in 2020 and links to it but I believe options now limited to pinballsp or pinballcenter or possibly acrylic option that @replicas was involved with.
Cheers Paul will have a browse

Back
Top Bottom