What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Children’s NBA

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
5Years
A children’s NBA comp will be held on Sunday 18 to August 2024 from 10 am in the Charles room . We are splitting the ages this year to make it fair for some of the wee ones 😀 do from 10-11 it will be under 11’s and from 11-12 it will be the 12’s and over in age - trophies and medals to be won

Sounds great. Do I need to do anything to register my (15 year old) son or just turn up?

Thanks,
Pete

A children’s NBA comp will be held on Sunday 18 to August 2024 from 10 am in the Charles room . We are splitting the ages this year to make it fair for some of the wee ones 😀 do from 10-11 it will be under 11’s and from 11-12 it will be the 12’s and over in age - trophies and medals to be won

Sounds great. Do I need to do anything to register my (15 year old) son or just turn up?

Thanks,
Pete

Back
Top Bottom