What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Fireball 2 £1500

andy

Site Supporter
10 Years
Fireball awaits you!

The latest game to go due to the necessity to get down to the quantity of games that will fit in my garage, and so get rid of my storage unit, is my Fireball 2 which I will definitely miss.

It’s a great game, 11 drop targets, 3 ball multiball, fab squawk and talk sounds and fantastic artwork!

It’s in really good condition, this is largely thanks to @ronsplooter who had the game before me, his shop log from back in 2015 is here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fireball-2.27480/

One insert has heat damage but it’s not really noticeable (and the clear overlay means the ball runs smoothly and also makes the playfield very shiny!) and a couple of the plastics have cracks but for a 40+ year old game it looks amazing really.

The displays are all good by the way, it’s just the photos they look dodgy. Alltek CPU.

Now looking for £1500, any questions please ask, collection / Martin from Bristol.

Andy

IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg
IMG_3636.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg
IMG_3637.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3632.jpeg
    IMG_3632.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
The little demon post similar to medusa is great on this and the fact it has ball locks and multiball add to the fun love mine

Bump!

I’m listing my Elektra as well, why not buy both and save money? :thumbs:

They do look very good together…..

Back
Top Bottom