What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Elektra £1500

andy

Site Supporter
10 Years
Welcome to the Gamma dimension!

Very nice condition Elektra for sale, the last of my Bally games that are going to make space. What’s not to like about this game, 3 levels, multiball, squawk and talk, lovely Tony Ramunni artwork…

It’s fully working and in overall very good condition. The displays are all working correctly (it’s just the pics show them as looking odd) it’s got an Alltek battery free mpu board. The cab is in good condition if faded, and the legs are a bit tatty.

Now looking for £1500, collection / Martin from Bristol.

Andy

IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3710.jpeg
IMG_3708.jpeg
IMG_3707.jpeg
IMG_3705.jpeg
IMG_3703.jpeg
IMG_3709.jpeg
IMG_3704.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump and price drop to £1750 :thumbs:

Martin is due to visit, though no date yet set…

Andy

Bump and price drop to £1500 :thumbs:

Note that a fault has developed with the sound where although it always says the correct speech on power up, sometimes speech is missing during gameplay. The sounds effects are always ok, and turning the game off and on will usually bring the speech back.

Anyway please pm me if interested, and note that Martin is once again due to visit in the (hopefully) fairly near future!

Andy

How in god's name has this not been bought? I just don't get it. It's got to be worth more than this just in parts - especially with the Altek board!

A little while ago there was a Xenon for sale for quite a long time on this site and I eventually bought it. After 6 months or so I put it up for sale at a higher price (to cover the cost of a new sound board and a couple of other minor parts that I had installed) and people were biting my hand off for it. It sold in 5 minutes with people telling me I was selling it too cheap.

Maybe @andy you should make a new for sale post at a higher price and it will fly off the shelf. :confused:

Anyway, good luck with the sale...

I think the @rse has fallen out of the market but noone dare say it. Any messenger stupid enough to say this will get shot.

Recent Ebay auctions...

Tron Pro 3.8k
Whitewater with topper 3.3k
Judge Dredd with topper 3.1k
Whitewater no topper 2.4k
HS2 2.3k
Pinbot with topper 1.6k

Loads of folk thought pinballs just went up in value. The covid/ home office/ bounceback loan/ hot tub/ eat out to help out/ EV selling above list price crowd.

Should Xenons ever reach 700 quid a pop, that's like they were 10 years ago. 1500 is still more than double that. Many of the old farts on here, myself included paid 700 quid and less for these gorgeous Bally SS works of art.

Back then Fish Tales, Judge Dredd etc were 1 grand games.

Contrary to groupthink, the value of pinball machines can go down as well as up.

And when they do go down, all the old timers will start buying and selling again - so this cloud might have a silver lining.

Back
Top Bottom