What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale AVENGERS INFINITY QUEST REDUCED £5500.00

3ND

Site Supporter
AS NEW AIQ PURCHASED FROM PINBALL HEAVEN BY MYSELF ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO. HUO BY ME, NICE BITS ON IT INC MIRROR BLADES TITAN BANDS AND ALL IMPORTANT PINSTADIUM LIGHT SYSTEM LOOKS FANTASTIC, ALL OTHER BULBS CHANGED FROM STERN TO COMET, PREMIUM CARBON BALLS ETC. SERVICED YEARLY TOTAL OF 838 PLAYS, AS NEW CONDITION. LAST REDUCTION £5700 .

Last edited:
IMG_3744.jpeg
IMG_3745.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 321
Having just got one a fantastic game, having played the premium for a bit, I have to say the pro is better, it's faster and the games not interrupted by the portal lock that keeps popping out the play field.

Having just got one a fantastic game, having played the premium for a bit, I have to say the pro is better, it's faster and the games not interrupted by the portal lock that keeps popping out the play field.
You can turn the portal lock mech off if you want to

Honestly one of my favourite games at the moment. Shoots so well. Would tend to agree the pro is all that is needed.

DON'T SHAKE MACHINE!

Need to move house soon and Mrs said no more pins until then. GLWS.

Anyone want an INFINITY QUEST!!! Bored now £5500 complete.

Last edited:
why has this not sold yet? its a great machine at a real todays price with plenty of extras !!!!! low plays and i have had it from new sittings in my games room.

Buyers market, with few new buyers about just now, oversupply of games for sale, a string of desirable new games recently released and more on the way.
Thats all great is you want to buy new and spend 8000 plus!!!!

AIQ is an amazing game and there is now custom code to save the terrible stock A/V package. The rules aren't that complex really and it's always the same mind gem on the middle, use the action button to get power on hulk and then reality on capt marvel. Best shooting game out there 😎

why has this not sold yet? its a great machine at a real todays price with plenty of extras !!!!! low plays and i have had it from new sittings in my games room.

I'm only replying because you asked.

Mo has had one listed for £5000 on marketplace for 3 months with no interest.

The current market rate on Pinside to actually sell is now around $4800 (£3660) and the last one listed at that price is HUO. You'd probably get more than that with there being less in the UK, but I imagine Mo would take an offer below asking price given how long he has had his for sale for as well 🤷‍♂️

Not trying to be offensive, you asked and that is the reality.

These were £6695 new 4 years ago

I quite fancy getting one of these when the prices come down.

The current market rate on Pinside to actually sell is now around $4800 (£3660) and the last one listed at that price is HUO. You'd probably get more than that with there being less in the UK, but I imagine Mo would take an offer below asking price given how long he has had his for sale for as well 🤷‍♂️

Mo’s one was onsite at flashback arcade for 18 months so that puts people off. I played AIQ recently as Phil has one onsite in the bowling alley in Preston and I expected it to be rubbish, but i actually really enjoyed it. Its good fun. I’m shocked at £5500 that its not sold.

AIQ is an amazing game and there is now custom code to save the terrible stock A/V package. The rules aren't that complex really and it's always the same mind gem on the middle, use the action button to get power on hulk and then reality on capt marvel. Best shooting game out there 😎
How do you get the custom code please?

Thanks for your thoughts
Machine was 6700 then plus around 650 quid for the extras fitted so 7350 is closer to what it costed me new. If that helps

Buyers market, with few new buyers about just now, oversupply of games for sale, a string of desirable new games recently released and more on the way.

Thats all great is you want to buy new and spend 8000 plus!!!!
People able and happy to splash out 6k on used are exactly the people who will spend 8k plus on a NIB tbh. There are also 133 for-sale adverts on here beside yours, plus the FB group, plus ebay, plus many sales that happen outside any public forum.

I think @AlanJ 's comment was right tbh. So if you need the money quick, then lower the price by a grand; if you don't, then hold out for your price, but bear in mind that in general, the market is still trending downwards at the moment. GLWTS :thumbs:

People able and happy to splash out 6k on used are exactly the people who will spend 8k plus on a NIB tbh. There are also 133 for-sale adverts on here beside yours, plus the FB group, plus ebay, plus many sales that happen outside any public forum.

I think @AlanJ 's comment was right tbh. So if you need the money quick, then lower the price by a grand; if you don't, then hold out for your price, but bear in mind that in general, the market is still trending downwards at the moment. GLWTS :thumbs:
Thanks for thoughts as well

Back
Top Bottom