What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arkcade in minehead

I dont know exact current line up but the line up has never really changed that much in the time I have been going i.e. 2 to 3 years. Often only 3 machines of the 15+ machines are turned on and you need to ask the staff to turn others on for you as they get quite grumpy if you do it yourself. Actually I have had them be quite grumpy about turning other machines on.

I have a photo from July 2023 when the line up was as below, maybe 1 or 2 more. Rollergames may be gone now as it was for sale a few weeks back but I expect most will be the same.

Monopoly
BOP
Elvira
Hurricane
Getaway
TAF
Rollergames
AFM
Roadshow
TZ
JD
Demo Man
STTNG
IJ

The "Seaview" fish and chip takeaway a few shops to the West serves excellent fish and chips!

1725974802559.webp

A13 definitely wasn't there and I don't recall franky either. It seems that they seem to be selling a machine every so often and no new stuff coming in. Back in 2017/8 Pinformer listed 24 machines and what I listed above was in the list then. Pinformer hasnt been updated since then and Pinball Map doesn't even have a listing for The Arkade. @Ant-H might be more up to date on what is there as he visits regularly.

Everytime I have been it has been a bit disapointing on how many were actually working. I like playing the 70s fruitys luckily.

Everytime I have been it has been a bit disapointing on how many were actually working. I like playing the 70s fruitys luckily.
It's often not that they are broken - they just don't turn them all on in order to save electricity, particularly at non-peak times when they may only have 2 or 3 switched on.

BOP
Elvira
Getaway
TAF
Rollergames
Roadshow
TZ
IJ

Was there on the weekend. The above were on. Didn't play any of them though.
Yes that what was on when I was there a few weeks ago.

Though thinking about it, TZ was switched off along with DM and JD but AFM was on which is the game I played mostly.

A13 definitely wasn't there and I don't recall franky either. It seems that they seem to be selling a machine every so often and no new stuff coming in. Back in 2017/8 Pinformer listed 24 machines and what I listed above was in the list then. Pinformer hasnt been updated since then and Pinball Map doesn't even have a listing for The Arkade. @Ant-H might be more up to date on what is there as he visits regularly.
I’ve just submitted the location to Pinball Map with a few of the machines confirmed below to start the entry, once it shows up on the map in a day or two then it can be updated with the full list whenever anybody can confirm the current full lineup.

I bought the A13 from @Pool Shark (Marcus) quite a few years ago now. Marcus runs ‘The Arcade’ I’m sure he can answer the question on the current line up.

Chris.

They got a ATM :p currently one of my Fav games. Is it new, can`t remember it being there before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom