What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone used proovia couriers?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
5Years
I had them here today collecting 2 machines not pinballs for a buyer, seemed good and used blankets etc but never had a sack barrow! They will be delivered Monday rates seem good

A buyer organised them to collect an Afterbrner from me and they turned up with no sack trolley. I offered to go grab mine and they said it was ok, they could manage. 5 seconds later they realised how heavy it was and i had to tell them to stop and i would get the trolley. Then watched them trying to load it into the van (no blankets over anything) and they were trying to jam it in beside someones old knackered wardrobe. I had to shout at them to be careful. The afterburner had just been restored and had new decals on it and they were treating it like an old knackered wardrobe. God only knows how they unloaded it at the other end with no trolley. Might use them for something cheap but theres no way on earth I'd use them for a pinball machine.

when I sold a machine a few years back to a guy in newcastle,I gave him Martin's contact details,but he said he wasn't going to use him as he had found someone cheaper,they turned up to collect in a renault espace with all the rear seats taken out,they did it for 60 quid,with no straps or blankets/padding of any sort,when he got the machine it was all scuffed down 1 side and the glass cracked,luckily I took pictures of when it was loaded my end still intact,so he knew it wasn't my fault,he regretted not using Martin

Back
Top Bottom